Re: MiniSKOS update: back to "Topic" (but thanks for trying out the ConceptCode idea)

Great, +1, let's do it! :)

(I think Topic works ok for explicit code notions as well. "Being" a topic
means more than being *used* as a topic ("dealt with in a text, discourse,
or conversation; a subject", to quote a dictionary). Defining a Topic is
like defining a controlled token, equivalent to a SKOS Concept. That makes
a Topic a restricted proxy notion, commonly distinct from its focus object.
It may have a code (codeValue), and represent a formal subject heading, or
it may be a tag in a folksonomy.)

Cheers,
Niklas