Re: [a11y-metadata-project] Re: Accessibility for schema.org Re: Updated Wiki to cover proposal

There is a registry proposed in a project run by Gregg Vanderheiden et
al but also, at ISO we are setting up a registry - the proposition has
been for that to be the same as Gregg is talking about but it has not
happened...
I hope what we have for ISO is the same as the schema.org stuff in the
end so would like to have a single registry, for sure..

Liddy