Re: [a11y-metadata-project] Re: Accessibility for schema.org Re: Updated Wiki to cover proposal

On 19/11/2013 00:10, Liddy Nevile wrote:
> There is a registry proposed in a project run by Gregg Vanderheiden et
> al but also, at ISO we are setting up a registry - the proposition has
> been for that to be the same as Gregg is talking about but it has not
> happened...

had not happened *yet* - still in process as I understand it.

> I hope what we have for ISO is the same as the schema.org stuff in the

That needs a little clarification Liddy - I think you are talking about
part 3 of the revision of 24751 that is underway, the first two parts
being the framework and the registry.  I think if you just call it ISO
it may confuse - there are many ISO standards of relevance and the one
you are referring to here has several parts as I've said.

andy