Re: ISSUE-25: Audience measurement research

Hi Kathy,

we closed ACTION-415 earlier with this message from me:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2013Jul/0025.html

based on this text, I do NOT maintain a requirement for a bucket size of 812
people. So the wiki should be adapted.

 --Rigo