ISSUE-25: Audience measurement research

From: Kathy Joe <kathy@esomar.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 17:14:05 +0200
To: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>, "public-tracking@w3.org" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Dear Rigo,

I note that Issue 25 is on the agenda for next week where proposals will be
discussed.

Previously you wrote to the W3C group that you had withdrawn your
requirement for a minimum bucket size of 812 people and supported the text
incorporating the amendments we made after our conversation.

But on the wiki it says:

 New Text
*  MUST NOT be aggregated into categories and buckets with less than 812

I just wanted to check whether you have still withdrawn your change proposal
so we can ask Nick Doty to adapt the wiki accordingly .

With best regards

Kathy Joe