Re: tracking-ISSUE-219 (Context separation): 3rd parties that are 1st parties must not use data across these contexts [Compliance Current]

Thanks, Walter.

Nick, this is similar to text previously proposed by Alan Chapell (and possibly John Simpson as well?), so Alan's language which is currently here in the wiki: http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_First_Party_Compliance should probably be moved to a new page that includes Walter's issue/text.

I think the issues of "first party compliance as a first party" and "first party compliance subsequently as a third party" are sufficiently distinct that we should treat them separately.