Re: Audience measurement permitted use issue-25

Whether audience measurement will be a permitted use is still an open issue (#25, as you note).  Lee Tien has submitted a change proposal that would only allow deidentified data to be used for audience measurement (though that may not be necessary, as you can use deidentified data for anything under the standard).  You could suggest a friendly amendment to Lee that it would be better to just remove audience measurement as a permitted use entirely, or submit your own change proposal.  We will discuss more tomorrow.