Re: Updated RDFa Core Source to implement resolution on ISSUE-118

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 19:02:41 -0500
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
CC: "public-rdfa-wg@w3.org" <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Shane, note that we updated Term to allow a '/' anywhere after the first character. In 7.4.3 Generate Use of Terms in Attributes, you define _term_, however, it's referenced in 7.4 CURIE and IRI Processing as follows:

[[[
* If the value is an NCName, then it is evaluated as a term according to ...
]]]

I presume that you'd want to change the use of _NCName_ in this case to _term_.

Gregg