W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdfa-wg@w3.org > December 2011

Re: Updated RDFa Core Source to implement resolution on ISSUE-118

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 10:49:01 -0600
Message-ID: <4EE38D7D.5070909@aptest.com>
To: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
Good catch.  I will fix this in place shortly

On 12/9/2011 6:02 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> Shane, note that we updated Term to allow a '/' anywhere after the first character. In 7.4.3 Generate Use of Terms in Attributes, you define _term_, however, it's referenced in 7.4 CURIE and IRI Processing as follows:
>
> [[[
> * If the value is an NCName, then it is evaluated as a term according to ...
> ]]]
>
> I presume that you'd want to change the use of _NCName_ in this case to _term_.
>
> Gregg
>
> On Nov 17, 2011, at 8:40 AM, Shane McCarron wrote:
>
>> As per my action, I have updated
>> http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/Overview-src.html#s_terms
>> to support the inclusion of a '/'.  I also updated the XSD definition at
>> http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/Overview-src.html#xml-schema-definition
>> in a way that I think is correct, but I would love it if someone would
>> check me.  Basically I stole the XSD from XML Schema and added a slash
>> into the pattern.
>>
>> -- 
>> Shane McCarron
>> Managing Director, Applied Testing and Technology, Inc.
>> +1 763 786 8160 x120
>>
>>
>

-- 
Shane McCarron
Managing Director, Applied Testing and Technology, Inc.
+1 763 786 8160 x120
Received on Saturday, 10 December 2011 16:49:30 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:05:28 UTC