Re: Sloppy inference rules

Just because a small set of people continue to discuss it does not mean
that it's widely desired. Many of us that do not desire the
functionality and would not implement it and contributed to it being out
of scope of the charter do not speak up every time it comes up against.
Please do not take our silence as an indication that our views have changed.

I, for one, would prefer that the active members of this Working Group
(of which I admittedly am not one, unfortunately) spend their time
discussing issues more germane to the work at hand.

Lee