Re: Presentation about reifiers and graphs

Dear all,

Thanks all for the feedback and discussion last Friday during the SemTF meeting!

I made some edits that evening, and Saturday, to hopefully address
concerns. I'll "freeze" this later today or tomorrow before the TPAC
meeting. (As mentioned, I will attend remotely.)

(All still at [1], with changelog at [2].)

Best regards,
Niklas

[1]: <https://niklasl.github.io/rdf-docs/presentations/RDF-reifiers-1/>
[2]: <https://github.com/niklasl/rdf-docs/commits/dev/>