Re: Reified triple syntax

Yes, I tried out syntax variants on the UCR examples, plus a larger
example based on the full Wikidata description about Elizabet Taylor
(complete with nominations, awards, spouses and nationalities (e.g.
twice a US citizen)). For illustration, I just added a new gist with
those updated to the new syntax:

    https://gist.github.com/niklasl/c0ba767efe4816a515ad04a4db48b3e6

(One caveat is the last UCR example using a full list in a triple
occurrence; also mentioned in [1].)

(The now obsolete examples I linked to from the comments on either the
original github issue [2] or the addressing PR [3] are at [4] and [5}.
Of note in [2] is that pipe collided with SPARQL alternativePath in
annotations; which this change fixed.)

Best regards,
Niklas

[1]: <https://github.com/w3c/rdf-turtle/issues/71#issuecomment-2363703036>