Re: Reified triple syntax

> On 20. Sep 2024, at 12:36, Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org> wrote:
> On 20/09/2024 09:46, Thomas Lörtsch wrote:

[for context let’s add what I replied to ]

>> Am 20. September 2024 09:06:18 MESZ schrieb Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org>:
>>> Syntax looks different when used small examples and to what it looks like in large/real-life examples.

>> this is one of your typical "arguments": seems to look so wise, but is so vacuous all the same. if you think you know something that can only be seen in large examples, then show it or at least describe it in some detail. don't expect everybody to just believe in your wisdom
>
> There have been examples done by Niklas on the visual impact of syntax designs.

That most probably doesn't qualify as "large/real-life examples". Of course, without a link it’s hard to come to a definitive assessment.

Note that I’m not arguing about the merits of '~' or '|' but about the ways in which you present what you happen to like, namely as if there was more to it than just your personal preference. Syntax often is about personal preference and wise persons can live with that. If there is some real argument I’m very interested, but I'm a bit allergic to made-up "arguments".

Best,
Thomas