Re: My opinion of today on the profiles proposal

Thanks for the confirmation Enrico!

I am a bit surprised by this observation. I was always assuming that
the definition of the semantics would include defining what the
property denoted by the IRI rdf:reifies means. Seeing now that this is
not the case, I wonder: do we have any definition of what this property
means?

The reason why I ask is that I am still trying to get my head around:

i) what exactly the kind of thing denoted by IRI :r in a triple such as
the following is:

 ( :r , rdf:reifies , ( :s, :p, :o ) )

... and ii) what exactly the relationship between the thing denoted by
IRI :r and the triple term in that triple is, and also

iii) what the relationship between the statement captured by the
following triple and the triple term in the previous triple is (if
any)?

 ( :r , :p2 , :o2 )

Olaf