Re: The way forward

I do not believe that you answered my question Peter.   What do you want to call that set of Subject Predicate Object tuples?  At any rate, I will call it a graph and your proposal is making statements about those sets.  E.g., Statements about Graphs.

Bryan

________________________________
From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:04:46 PM
To: public-rdf-star-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] The way forward

This is a fundamental misconception.  Consider complex numbers.  They are an
ordered pair of real numbers, but there is no way that every ordered pair of
real numbers has to be considered a complex number.  Similarly a set of RDF
triples, let alone several RDF triples not collected into a set, is not
necessarily an RDF graph.

peter