Re: The way forward

This is a fundamental misconception.  Consider complex numbers.  They are an
ordered pair of real numbers, but there is no way that every ordered pair of
real numbers has to be considered a complex number.  Similarly a set of RDF
triples, let alone several RDF triples not collected into a set, is not
necessarily an RDF graph.

peter