Re: SPARQL HTTP Update terminology (was: Re: ISSUE-49 (are graphs information resources?))

May be a stupid question...

"
This is equivalent to the following SPARQL query:

CONSTRUCT { ?s ?p ?o } WHERE { GRAPH <graph_uri> { ?s ?p ?o } }
"

It seems that in [1] just this part of the equation is questionable, yes?

could this be resolved by just saying:

"This may be viewed equivalent to the following SPARQL query:

 CONSTRUCT { ?s ?p ?o } WHERE { GRAPH <graph_uri> { ?s ?p ?o } }

posed to a SPARQL endpoint which had any Web retrievable RDF graph in it's
"

1. http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/http-rdf-update/#http-get