Re: SPARQL HTTP Update terminology (was: Re: ISSUE-49 (are graphs information resources?))

On 19/04/2010 10:33 PM, Chimezie Ogbuji wrote:
>> nor define terminology for the first part of an indirect
>> >  identification:
>> >
>> >  http://host/thing?graph=http://www.example.org/other/graph
> Beyond re-using the graph store term, what other terminology did you have in
> mind?  The indirect identification portion describes what determines the
> 'request URI' of the operation, but otherwise, the mechanism is the same.

I didn't have any specific terminology in mind - for SPARQL HTTP Update
I wondered if it was intentional that graph store etc isn't mentioned.

As the spec acts just on graphs, I can see how that would work just by
discussion graph naming, with no reference to graph stores, datasets etc.