Re: Actions 211 and 212: proposed changes to the extensions of basic graph pattern matching

I am fine with the Condition 1 rewording...

As for 4:
> 4 -- Each SPARQL extension MUST provide conditions, which guarantee
>      that the answer set for every BGP and AG is uniquely specified up to
>      RDF graph equivalence, and SHOULD provide further conditions to
>      prevent trivial infinite answers as appropriate to the regime.

1) I have a problem with the first part (which actually comes from the original condition 4)

"that the answer set for every BGP and AG is uniquely specified up to RDF graph equivalence,"

Can someone tell me what "unique up to RDF graph equivalence" for an answer set actually means?
RDF graph equivalence is only defined for RDF Graphs, or no? Can't this in the light of Condition 1 just
be dropped?

2) I am fine with the remaining part:

"and SHOULD provide further conditions to prevent trivial infinite answers as appropriate to the regime."

Just as an example, why we may be careful with the previous wording suggestion referring to axiomatic triples:
as to what means "prevent infinite answers from axiomatic triples..."?

e.g.

1) Is this following infinity "from axiomatic triples"?

Entailment: RIF + RDFS

Graph:

{}

RIF ruleset:

 ?X :q 1 :-  ?X a rdf:type rdfs:Datatype .
 ?X :q External( ?Y + 1 ):-  ?X :q ?Y
 ?Z rdf:type :c  :- And( ?X :q ?Y
                         External( pred:iri-string( ?Z concat("rdf:_" ?Y) )))

Query:

SELECT ?X WHERE { ?X rdf:type :c }

Answer:
 rdf:_1
 rdf:_2

Answer:

2) Is this following infinity "from axiomatic triples"?

Entailment: RDFS

Graph:
 rdfs:ContainerMembershipProperty rdfs:subClassOf :c

Query:

SELECT ?X WHERE { ?X rdf:type :c }

Answer:
 rdf:_1