Re: PROV-O telcon

Hi all,
The discussion on modeling of roles could not be completed during the
ontology group call today due to lack of time.

We have another scheduled another call tomorrow at 12:00noon US EST using
Skype (if you are interested in joining this discussion please send your
Skype id to my mail address).

Thanks.

Best,
Satya