Re: Blog Post: 5 Simple Provenance Statements

Hi Graham,

Thanks for exploring simplified ways of expressing provenance.

How do you see your approach with "hasProvenance" [1] with named graphs
when you consider more than one documents?

Concretely, here is an example in the ASN, with aDoc1 and aDoc2.

entity(aDoc1, [type=ex:Document])
entity(aDoc2, [type=ex:Document])
agent(meritoriousMeerkat)
entity(meritoriousMeerkat, [foaf:name="Meritorious Meerkat"])
wasGeneratedBy(aDoc1, pe1, qualifier())
wasControlledBy(pe1,meritoriousMeerkat,qualifier=(role=dcterms:creator))
wasUsed(pe1, aDoc2, qualifier())

Would both aDoc1 and aDoc2 have their how provenance graphs?

Cheers,
Luc

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Exploring_provenance_model_complexity#Use_named_graph_for_provenance