Re: Doubts about the proposal to resolve ISSUE-5 [WAS: Teleconference.2008.07.09/Agenda]

On Jul 8, 2008, at 9:27 PM, Michael Schneider wrote:
[snip]
> Alright, I can see it. So, I assume

I suggest investigating rather than assuming. :)

> that your current suggestion is to have
> n-aries definitely in the spec /in some form/,

n-ary in a minimal form is currently in the spec. No one has properly
proposed removing them. So there they are.

> where the details will remain
> to be under development/discussion, right?

N-ary is currently under discussion. I don't anticipate us resolving
all the details right away. But *this issue* seems mooted.

But I don't really care at all. The chairs requested some advice
about issue management. I said what I do. Frankly, if I were the
chairs, I wouldn't put it on the agenda at all and just close it as
(essentially) withdrawn.