Re: Profiles intro

Hi,

Like your suggestions! :)   I personally take 3) very seriously. In my
opinion, reasoning is seldom the ultimate goal when users build a
semantic application. It is the efficient query execution against large
amount of semantic data that adds a lot of value.

A few major motivations/design principles for OWL2 R as I see it.
- expressive & highly scalable
- easily understandable set of rules
- friendly to triple oriented technology
- allows rules-based forward chaining  [your point 2)]
- allows efficient query execution [your point 3)]

I need a bit more time to merge them into one of two sentences.

Thanks,

Zhe