Re: Profiles intro

just to add some support to this thread
1 - i am strongly supportive of this need for having simple
understandable descriptions of at least one kind of user we believe
should use each fragment.
2 - on the 3 points below, if i had 2 and 3 below, i would use them
right away.
my restatement of what i would use today would be:

2a Creating inference graphs from RDF data by performing rule-based
forward chaining thus making information that is implicit in the rdf
explicit in the rdf graph.
3a  Efficiently querying the resulting inference RDF graph with standard
web query languages including SPARQL.

I specifically was silent on the not necessarily complete - if i could
have complete algorithms, that is better, but incomplete is still useful.

i would use this immediately in my joint work on instance evaluation.

deborah