RE: Small issue with TAWS

From: Mārcis Pinnis <marcis.pinnis@Tilde.lv>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 17:35:02 +0300
To: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
CC: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>, Pēteris Ņikiforovs <peteris.nikiforovs@Tilde.lv>, Artūrs Vasiļevskis <arturs.vasilevskis@Tilde.lv>
Hi Yves,

Thanks for noticing ...
I registered the bug and we will sort it out.

However, there are multiple options on how to approach the issue (actually - 3 options as I see it):
1) We overwrite the existing annotatorsRef. This may not be good as not all mark-up will be provided by the last annotator.
2) We add the annotatorsRef in such cases to each element that is annotated with term="yes". This will create a heavy document with a lot of mark-up that could be avoided.
3) We add the annotatorsRef just to the elements that are nearest to the document's root element and below which there is no existing mark-up and below which there is at least one element annotated with term="yes".

I would prefer the last, however, in the case if there is a lot of existing mark-up this will look very similar to the 2nd option. What would you (others) prefer?

Best regards,
Mārcis ;o)