Small issue with TAWS

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 06:47:46 -0600
To: 'Mārcis Pinnis' <marcis.pinnis@Tilde.lv>
CC: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi Mārcis, all,

Just one small issue that I noticed with Tilde's nice Web service:

When I submit an HTML document with some existing ITS markup for Terminology, the its-annotators-ref attribute has duplicated values on output.

for example if I submit a document with:

I get in output:

Looking at the latest editor's draft (http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#its-tool-annotation) I don't think we explicitly state that only one occurrence of each data categories can be specified per annotatorsRef attribute, so I'm not 100% sure we cannot have two occurrences of terminology, but so far I was interpreting that we were to use only one occurrence.

Thoughts?