[ISSUE-55][ACTION-510] Make LQI and LQR similar to mtConfidence in structure.

From: Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 22:27:39 +0100
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,
I have updated the XLIFF 1.2 mappings for data cateogies LQI and LQR as
per f2f discussions in Bled:
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/XLIFF_Mapping

Yves, David, can you check through this.

One question I have a question about LQR: is it compatible with inline
mark-up as it is defined in the ITS spec as used to "is used to express
an overall measurement of the localization quality of a document or an
item in a document."? Any thoughts on that?

cheers,
Dave