Re: Standoff Markup HTML - Difference Testoutput and Standard

Hi Karl, all,

Am 02.05.13 11:24, schrieb Karl Fritsche:
> Hi,
>
> just another difference between our Testoutput and the Standard.
>
> Everywhere we are using standoff we wrote: "In HTML the standoff
> markup MUST be stored inside a script element. It MUST have a type
> attribute with the value application/its+xml. Its id attribute MUST be
> set to the same value as the xml:id attribute of the locQualityIssues
> element it contains."
>
> "Standoff MUST be stored inside a script element" vs provenance7html,
> provenance6html and locqualityissue9html, where we just use
> 'its-provenance-records-ref="provenance7htmlstandoff.html#pr1"'.
>
> Either we remove this one MUST and add something about this case -
> like "In HTML the standoff markup MUST either be stored inside a
> script element or can be linked to from any reference to an external
> XML file with the standoff inside."

Sounds good - though, to reflect
https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/blob/master/its2.0/inputdata/provenance/html/provenance7html.html
https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/blob/master/its2.0/inputdata/provenance/html/provenance7htmlstandoff.html
shouldn't this be rather

"In HTML the standoff markup MUST either be stored inside a script
element in the same or an linked HTML document, or can be linked to from