Re: Leakage (Re: Requirements on mandatory constraints (ACTION-27))

Martin,

Even if we don't need any extra flexibility, my proposal (allowing
developers to pass in a filter function) would provide you as much
flexibility as you'll ever need without the risk of fingerprinting.
Isn't it better to tackle fingerprinting in a more consistent manner as
I have described? You could reuse this same functionality across all of
WebRTC.

Gili