De : Tobias Bürger [tobias.buerger@salzburgresearch.at]
Date d'envoi : jeudi, 14. octobre 2010 18:20
À : Bailer, Werner
Cc : Evain, Jean-Pierre; Davy Van Deursen; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Objet : Re: ma-ont RDF latest version

  Dear all,

given the definition of MF cited below, it makes sense to model MF like
that.

Best,

Tobias

Am 14.10.2010 15:34, schrieb Bailer, Werner:
> Dear Davy, Jean-Pierre, all,
>
> I agree with the proposal that a media fragment is a subclass of media resource.
>
> Actually, this a clean way of modeling it, as we anyway couldn't prevent someone from expressing that by using a MFURI as the URI of a media resource.
>
> Best regards,
> Werner

Dr. Tobias Bürger         Knowledge and Media Technologies Group
Salzburg Research                           FON +43.662.2288-415
Forschungsgesellschaft                      FAX +43.662.2288-222
Jakob-Haringer-Straße 5/III   tobias.buerger@salzburgresearch.at
A-5020 Salzburg | AUSTRIA         http://www.salzburgresearch.at