RE: [pls] About I18N comments

Hi Richard,

I'm fine with your proposal and would especially push back on R103-30.
The explanation at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-voice/2006AprJun/0075.html that
the element type xs:string allows for directional marks is not
satisfactory. Markup like the @dir attribute is preferred over such
marks, see http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/NOTE-unicode-xml-20030613/#Bidi for
an explanation (maybe Richard already pointed to this, I didn't check).

Felix