Re: Should <video> buffer control be tri-state?

On 01/03/2010 7:53 PM, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
 > Even tinyvid.tv - Chris Double's test platform for Mozilla
 > - is using autobuffer="true" and controls="controls" as attributes.

tinyvid.tv has nothing to do with Mozilla. Just thought I'd clear that up.

The use of 'autobuffer="something"' is a result of generating the page
via an XML template. You don't have boolean attributes in XML - you must
set them to something. I do the same thing on my blogger based weblog
for the same reason.

Chris.
--
http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz