RE: Leading the Forefront - with IRC ! ?

Karl Dubost wrote:
> It's not how, it is actually doing it ;) the Wiki is
> already available. http://esw.w3.org/topic/
> It is a wiki, go on.

Be careful what you suggest. :)

Knowing that action creates interia, I've moved forward to start what I
suggested.  I'm sure it is not ideal, but it is a start.

Here is the list of HTML Issues (I'd have preferred a shorter URL, i.e. no
"/topic", but used what I had):

   http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/

You will notice I created the first issue:

   http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/AbbrAcronym01

I am hoping that you (and everyone else) will bless this and we can all
start using the wiki to manage a list of issues and also include the issue
name and number in email subjects when applicable. Of course if someone sees
a better way, then by all means suggest (I'm just trying to minimize the
effort required to keep up to date.) If not, I'm hoping we can start using
this to better manage this process.

As the old Bartles & James commercials used to say: "And thank you for your
support." :)

--
-Mike Schinkel
http://www.mikeschinkel.com/blogs/