RE: subject indicators ... ?

The idea I had for a 'skos:indicator' property is that it points to a web
resource that consists of a *complete* description of the concept.  This
should include labels, definitions, examples, etc. where present.

This is in contrast with the e.g. 'skos:definition' or 'skos:example'
properties, for which I would like to allow the use of web resources as
values as an alternative to literal values, but where the web resource only
has to contain a 'definition' or an 'example' respectively.

Such a 'skos:indicator' property would also provide an alternative to
resolvable URIs for concepts ... i.e. you can have a concept with a
non-resolvable URI, and if you are looking for a complete
(content-negotiable) description of that concept, you look up the
'indicator'.

Does this sound sane?  If it does, should it be called 'indicator' or should
we go for another name?

Thanks,

Al.

---