RE: subject indicators ... ?

Thinking about this some more ...

I don't think it makes sense to allow people to *define* a new concept in
relation to someone else's 'indicator' (because presumably the indicator
will include information such as which scheme the concept is a member of,
history notes etc. ... i.e. scheme-local information).

However, I think it does make sense to allow people to *refer* to concepts
via their 'indicator' ... in which case a 'skos:indicator' property *should*
be an IFP.

I.e. if two concept nodes have the same indicator they should be merged.

[i.e. scrap this idea: (?x skos:indicator ?i) (?y skos:indicator ?i) -> (?x
> skos-map:exactMatch ?y)]

Al.