Let's introduce ourselves

From: Zheng Xu <zxu@gardenia-corp.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 11:41:52 -0400
To: W3C EPUB 3 Community Group <public-epub3@w3.org>
Hi folks

Some of you might have noticed that I started to ask new joined members to
introduce themselves shortly.

Actually I think maybe it's also a good time to introduce ourselves to new
members and each other as well since the CG started to be active during
covid and I think a lot of us did not know each other and might have missed
some of the PCG meetings (which is totally fine).

Ok, I will run a quick introduction of myself.

My name is Zheng Xu. I am located in Ottawa (Canada) and founder of
Gardenia Corp (a digital reading system firm).
I joined PCG because I hope I could help with prototyping new reading
experiences, test new concepts and most importantly - make them into a real
product or spec to benefit digital book readers.

Cheers,
Zheng