Re: Let's introduce ourselves

From: Toshiaki Koike <koike@voyager.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 10:05:17 +0900
To: W3C EPUB 3 Community Group <public-epub3@w3.org>
Hi, everyone.
My name is Toshiaki Koike, Voyager Japan, Inc. Tokyo, Japan.
Our company started digital publishing , under the name Expanded Book more than 25 years ago.Now
we're developing Reading System, EPUB generating tool, and publishing digital books.
2022-03-15 (火) の 11:41 -0400 に Zheng Xu さんは書きました:
> Hi folks
> Some of you might have noticed that I started to ask new joined members to introduce themselves
> shortly.
>
> Actually I think maybe it's also a good time to introduce ourselves to new members and each other
> as well since the CG started to be active during covid and I think a lot of us did not know each
> other and might have missed some of the PCG meetings (which is totally fine).
>
> Ok, I will run a quick introduction of myself.
>
> My name is Zheng Xu. I am located in Ottawa (Canada) and founder of Gardenia Corp (a digital
> reading system firm).
> I joined PCG because I hope I could help with prototyping new reading experiences, test new
> concepts and most importantly - make them into a real product or spec to benefit digital book
> readers.
>

> Cheers,
> Zheng

株式会社ボイジャー 小池利明