RE: Let's introduce ourselves

From: Siegman, Tzviya <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 17:33:04 +0000
To: Zheng Xu <zxu@gardenia-corp.com>, W3C EPUB 3 Community Group <public-epub3@w3.org>
Great idea. I am Tzviya Siegman, Information Standards Principal for Wiley. I co-chair the Publishing Activity of W3C as well as the W3C Advisory Board. I have been working on EPUB since 2011. At Wiley I pay special attention to accessibility as well as how emerging trends in scholarly publishing.

Tzviya Siegman
Information Standards Principal
Wiley
201-748-6884