Re: Let's introduce ourselves

From: Shinya Takami <takami-s@kadokawa.jp>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 13:59:29 +0900
To: Zheng Xu <zxu@gardenia-corp.com>
Cc: W3C EPUB 3 Community Group <public-epub3@w3.org>
Hello all,

My name is Shinya Takami from KADOKAWA in Japan.

I'm a chief architect of DX projects and an ebook evangelist at KADOKAWA,
the co-chair of W3C EPUB3-WG and the chair of Keio University SFC Advanced
Publishing Laboratory EPUB-WG.

I conducted to spread EPUB 3 by support of launching Rakuten kobo in Japan,
first major EPUB 3 based ebook service in Japan, technically with Zheng Xu
10 years ago.

Thanks
Shinya

--
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
 Shinya Takami, Ph.D. <takami-s@kadokawa.jp>