From: Zheng Xu <zxu@gardenia-corp.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 10:43 AM
To: W3C EPUB 3 Community Group <public-epub3@w3.org>
Subject: Let's introduce ourselves
Hi folks

Some of you might have noticed that I started to ask new joined members to introduce themselves shortly.

Actually I think maybe it's also a good time to introduce ourselves to new members and each other as well since the CG started to be active during covid and I think a lot of us did not know each other and might have missed some of the PCG meetings (which is totally fine).

Ok, I will run a quick introduction of myself.

My name is Zheng Xu. I am located in Ottawa (Canada) and founder of Gardenia Corp (a digital reading system firm).
I joined PCG because I hope I could help with prototyping new reading experiences, test new concepts and most importantly - make them into a real product or spec to benefit digital book readers.

Cheers,
Zheng