Re: Let's introduce ourselves

Hello all,

My name is Patrick Gaskin, and I'm a software engineering student from Canada. I enjoy reading and I've been lurking and studying the EPUB specifications as an enthusiast for the last few years. I am especially interested in EPUB metadata and web-based reading systems. I occasionally provide assistance with EPUB-related questions. In addition, I develop and maintain patches <https://pgaskin.net/kobopatch-patches>, dictionary <https://pgaskin.net/dictutil>/ebook <https://pgaskin.net/kepubify> conversion tools, and other <https://pgaskin.net/NickelMenu> mods <https://pgaskin.net/kepubify/ns> for Kobo e-readers.

Patrick