Re: Let's introduce ourselves

From: Peter Flynn <peter@silmaril.ie>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 16:02:51 +0000
To: public-epub3@w3.org
On 15/03/2022 15:41, Zheng Xu wrote:
> Some of you might have noticed that I started to ask new joined
> members to introduce themselves shortly.

Good idea. I'm Peter Flynn. I retired from the IT academic/research
group in my university in 2018, where I was supporting web, XML, and
LaTeX among lots else. Now I'm back to doing consultancy but keeping an
eye on CSS and other things. Most recently I was working on using CSS
with raw XML for formatting recipes for print (see
https://www.balisage.net/Proceedings/vol26/html/Flynn01/BalisageVol26-Flynn01.html)

///Peter
--
Peter Flynn