Re: ACTION-89

This is a very handy script, thanks Axel : )

I modified the script since it didn't work well where we haven't added
the columns or some data was missing, and it generated some empty
fields. The modified script (along with Axel's in the first commit) is
on the dpvcg github since it's easier for collaborating on code. The RDF
output in HTML is now (mostly) valid Turtle with prefixes. There's also
another script which auto-generates the htmls (for now) and places them
in the docs folder for reference using github pages.

repo: https://github.com/dpvcg/extract-sheets

htmls: https://dpvcg.github.io/extract-sheets/index.html

Since the scripts only work well if we have the information properly
structured in the Google sheets - so we should have filling that
information as the immediate priority (since it's already on the agenda).

Regards,

Harsh

On 22/04/2019 13:21, Axel Polleres wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As per ACTION-89 I did a pass over the BaseOntology on
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13d1eRXZZBCw84vYGoCJeMU08rzkkzadDzxY3n2iOi8k/edit#gid=0
>
> Additionally, I wrote a python script that extracts html out of the google spewadsheet, which can serve as a basis for the spec.
> Attached the script (dpvcg-extract.py) and the html it generated (BaseOntology.html).
>
> If you want to run/use this, you need to enable the spreadsheets API in google spreasheets
> and install google-api-python-client, cf.  [1]
>

> 1. https://developers.google.com/sheets/api/quickstart/python
>

> --
> Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
> Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna
> url: http://www.polleres.net/  twitter: @AxelPolleres

Harshvardhan Pandit
PhD Researcher
ADAPT Centre