Re: Taxonomy of legal bases

FWIW: as a small edit, I have changed the IDs in the LegalBasis tab

 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13d1eRXZZBCw84vYGoCJeMU08rzkkzadDzxY3n2iOi8k/edit#gid=1263866022

to use a new prefix
  dpv-gdpr:

which I proposed to use for referring to specific articles of GDPR, see also the explanation in the namespaces section of the spec document, cf.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z3Eb5rZjrdWcE5u5o0CYzA_LPyGaTqmg84ecGve_ZLA/edit#heading=h.6nugw4ps9prq

If possible, please discuss this proposed new namespace tomorrow...

Axel

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna