ACTION-89

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@wu.ac.at>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 14:21:53 +0200
To: public-dpvcg@w3.org
Hi all,

As per ACTION-89 I did a pass over the BaseOntology on
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13d1eRXZZBCw84vYGoCJeMU08rzkkzadDzxY3n2iOi8k/edit#gid=0

Additionally, I wrote a python script that extracts html out of the google spewadsheet, which can serve as a basis for the spec.
Attached the script (dpvcg-extract.py) and the html it generated (BaseOntology.html).

If you want to run/use this, you need to enable the spreadsheets API in google spreasheets
and install google-api-python-client, cf.  [1]

1. https://developers.google.com/sheets/api/quickstart/python

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna