ACTION-83 + ACTION-85 status (technicalorgameasures)

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@wu.ac.at>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 15:19:22 +0200
To: public-dpvcg@w3.org
FWIW, thanks to Harsh for proceeding on my ACTION

I just did one addition... Instead of one particular property per class in the Technical and Organisational measures, I now added just one generic one, that is, I changed:

"For any of the declared measures defined below, we provide an ObjectProperty, and for the values of these attributes (with the exception of Storage), we either allow a blank node with a single rdfs:comment to describe the measure, or a URI to a standard or best practice followed, i.e. a well-known identifier for that standard or a URL where the respective document describes the standard."

to:

"For any of the declared measures defined below, we provide a generic ObjectProperty (dpv:measureImplementedBy), and for the values of this attribute, we either allow a blank node with a single rdfs:comment to describe the measure, or a URI to a standard or best practice followed, i.e. a well-known identifier for that standard or a URL where the respective document describes the standard."

I marked the new property as proposed.

Several of the classes and properties still need fulltext descriptions.

HTH,

Axel

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna