Re: Your comments on WCAG 2.0 Last Call Working Draft of December, 2007

Just to confirm that, beyond the concerns I raised separately for issues
2462 and 2512, I'm happy to say that I'm satisfied with the responses
and resolutions outlined by the group for all other issues.

--
Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com