accessible banking:

From: david poehlman <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 10:57:57 -0500
To: "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi all,

I'm looking for a bank that does not require ie to do busines.  I currently
do business with bank of america and suntrust banks.  I need a bank I can
walk to from time to time although that is less of a requrement than online
banking.  The monopoly that is held by ie in matters of this type needs to
be broken.  I am finding merchants that will do business with me no matter
what user agent I use.  I know this is not a requirement of any <law> but it
is a requirement for my accessibility needs and will be a growing
requirement for others as well.

Thanks for any help.

Johnnie Apple Seed