Re: examples of a variety of sites that include illustrations of concepts (i.e., examples of 3.4)

From: Jo Miller <jo@bendingline.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 12:49:47 -0400
To: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>, Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Here's another example: http://usability.gov/guidelines/
The front page isn't illustrated, but the second-tier pages are. By
using a "show and tell" approach, the authors are able to get their
points across while keeping their explanatory text brief.

(These pages are in the process of being re-coded and should be fully
accessible within a few weeks, I believe.)

Jo

--
Jo Miller
jo@bendingline.com