Re: examples of a variety of sites that include illustrations of concepts (i.e., examples of 3.4)

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 09:17:51 -0700
To: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
At 10:21 AM -0400 2001/8/02, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
>I am not saying these examples are perfect, I am trying to show that
>illustrations and use of multimedia is more widespread than some
>people have been suggesting.

Here's a great example of graphics illustrating concepts, Scott McCloud's
"I can't stop thinking" column:

      http://www.scottmccloud.com/comics/icst/index.html

NOTE:  Content is wholly inaccessible to non-graphical users; this could
be corrected rather easily so let's not concentrate on the inaccessibility
of this example in one modality, but rather on the idea of how he uses
illustration to convey his message.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>